Download the free installation of Acon Digital DeVerberate 2 in the full version for Windows. DeVerberate is a reverb reduction plug-in that can soften or enhance the surrounding environment in your sound.
Acon Digital DeVerberate 2 Overview
Acon Digital DeVerberate is a powerful audio plug-in that allows users to achieve an exact balance between sound and reverb. Musicians, digital artists, and sound engineers use this amazing plug-in to enhance their music and sound projects. Its realtime algorithm works equally well with mono and stereo recordings, dividing incoming sound into direct sound and reverb sound estimates. Offers a unique new early reflection filter that works in conjunction with late reverb suppression. You may also like Sonixinema Saxophone Explorations CONTACT Library Free Download
The early reflection filter uses sophisticated statistical methods to estimate the so-called impulse response of early reflections. The impulse response is then used to calculate an inverse filter that cancels the effect of early reflections. It allows users to change the perceived distance in the mix, improve the sound of dialogue and locations, or improve speech intelligibility. To cut a long story short, the amazing Acon Digital DeVerberate 2 plug-in attenuates or enhances the atmosphere in your sound.
Acon Digital DeVerberate 2 function
- A comprehensive plug-in developed to enhance the existing environment in your sound
- Improves the sound of dialogue and locations.
- Forensic specialists can improve speech intelligibility
- Mute the reverb on existing recordings
- Increase the natural reverb in existing recordings.
- Separate direct sound and reverb levels settings
- Manually set the decay time of the original reverb
- Representation of the frequency spectrum of the following signals Input signal, output signal, estimated reverb
- Frequency highlight filter for cut level
- High and low shelf filters with variable tilt
- High and low peak filters with adjustable bandwidth
- Graphic representation of the frequency response.
- Adjust the filter settings with the controllers on the frequency response curve
- EUCON and full HW support for Pro Tools controllers
Technical details Acon Digital DeVerberate 2
- Software name: Acon Digital DeVerberate 2
- Software File Name: Acon-Digital-DeVerberate-2.1.2.rar
- Software version: 2.1.2
- File size: 14 MB
- Developers: Akondigitální
- Archive password: 123
- English language
- Working mode: offline (you don’t need an internet connection after installation)
System Requirements For Acon Digital DeVerberate 2
- Operating system: Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free hard disk space: 100 MB
- Installed memory: 4 GB
- Processor: an Intel dual-core processor or later
- Minimum screen resolution: 800 x 600
Acon Digital DeVerberate 2.1.2 Free Downloads
Click the button below to download the Acon Digital DeVerberate 2 free setup. This is the complete offline setup of Acon Digital DeVerberate 2 for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
Archive password: 123