Download the free COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6 version of the free offline setup for 64-bit Windows. COMSOL Multiphysics v5.6 is a professional solution for handling numerical problems and provides a variety of simulations with a set of reliable tools to overcome physical relationships.
COMSOL Multifysics 5.6 Overview
Multiphysics 5.6 is a reliable model and physics-based simulation application and provides support for handling multiple numerical problems with great ease. It is a simple and professional level application with different simulation features and performs complex numerical problem solving tasks. This powerful application has the ability to work with multiple physical connections and devices between data and produce accurate results. It is a reliable application to handle different problems that arise when working on a physical connection.
They provide complete solutions for working in several different fields with electrical, mechanical, chemical and fluid dynamics projects. This powerful application provides the ability to work with ECAD and CAD applications along with technical computing features. Various modules are available to offer the best simulation tools to support multiple types of models. They can model and look for a variety of problems that arise when working on physics-based problems.
Variety of tools is available and, most importantly, it provides a wide range of advanced modeling tools and enhances the simulation process with a variety of available tools. The use of link simulation functions with electrical, mechanical, chemical and electrical properties also provides reliable technical computing functions for model processing. Provides highly customizable and configurable interactive solutions to process objects and improve workflows by supporting conventional and unconventional models.
COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6 Features
- Powerful modeling and simulation applications
- Handles various numerical and physics-based problems
- Direct solution with a variety of customizations
- Overcome the different problems that arise when delivering a physical connection.
- Handles mechanical, electrical, chemical, fluid and other properties
- Linking simulations with technical IT tools
- Multiple modules for high performance
- Provides support for ECAD and CAD operations
- Complete solutions to physics-based problems.
- Work with conventional and unconventional approaches
- Submit over 30 sections to solve physics-based problems.
- Analyze the behavior of the model
- Working with electrical, mechanical and chemical properties
- Professional grade solutions with support for interrelated physical models
- Different powerful tools like Model Tree, Model Builder and many more
- Work with conventional and unconventional models
- Use different shapes and create different structures.
Technical details COMSOL Multifísica 5.6
- Software name: COMSOL Multiphysics v5.6
- Software File Name: COMSOL.Multiphysics.126.96.36.1990.Win.Linux.zip
- File size: 5.3 GB
- Developer: COMSOL
System Requirements for COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard disk space: 2 GB of free hard disk minimum
- Installed memory: 2 GB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
COMSOL Multiphysics v5.6 free download
Click the link below to download the latest COMSOL v5.6 Multiphysics offline setup for Windows x64 architecture.