Download a free installation of the full version of CMake 3 for Windows. CMake is influential open source software that is uniquely designed to provide developers with a means to verify and package code.
CMake 3 review
CMake is a cross-platform family of open source tools for creating, testing, and packaging software. CMake is used to control the software compilation process with simple platform and compiler independent configuration files, and to create files and workspaces that can be used in a compiler environment of the user’s choice. Its interface offers simple utilities available to all users. You may also like XLStat 23 download full
Available as a GUI-based application, this tool provides a fairly straightforward approach to creating assembly files with small configurations. The functions are precisely located in the key window, so the whole process can be done in advance. In summary, it is safe to say that CMake is undoubtedly a powerful tool that is primarily aimed at developers and advanced users to complete an extremely technical process.
CMake 3 Features
- A family of cross-platform open source tools for creating, testing, and packaging software.
- Create your own makefiles and workspaces
- Allows users to use standard tools on any platform by configuring the compiler.
- Provides powerful commands including the ability to search for files and libraries.
- Includes external CMake files to encapsulate standard functionality
- Provides interfaces for test systems.
- Supports recursive indexes as traversal with variable functions
- Run external programs to support conditional assemblies.
- Supports systematic expression and expansion
CMake 3 technical details
- Software name: Cmake
- Software File Name: cmake-3.20.2-windows-x86_64.rar
- File size: 29 MB
- Developers: CMake
System Requirements For CMake 3
- Operating system: Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Free hard disk space: 500 MB.
- Installed memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or newer
download CMake 3
Click the button below to download the free installation of CMake 3. This is a complete and standalone installation of CMake 3 for Windows that has excellent compatibility with both x86 and x64 architectures.
Archive password: 123