Maxthon 6 review
Maxthon 6 is a web browser that quickly gained a huge fan base around the world. It comes with a built-in ad blocker that blocks useless ads, images, and pages and provides free scrolling, while the download manager makes it easy for users to access the items they want. It has a fully customizable and easy-to-use interface, as well as high speed and overall good performance. You may also like Mozilla Firefox 2020 download full
Maxthon 6 offers several useful functions to help users improve their browsing. For example, there is an option to undo tabs that users have accidentally closed. Thus, Maxthon 6 can surprise users with its simplicity and efficiency, especially in an extremely competitive market. In short, everything in Maxthon 6 is fully customizable, allowing users to create and use custom web browsing.
Features of Maxthon 6
- Access your desired content anywhere with a Maxthon-based online service
- The single encrypted file format can provide privacy on a shared computer.
- All web pages have tabs within the main window to facilitate navigation.
- Use gestures to access common features like Back, Forward, Refresh, and Close tab
- Effectively clean web pages by preventing pop-ups and removing advertising content.
- Includes fully customizable plugins, skins, filter folders, and languages.
Maxthon 6 technical details
- Program name: Maxthon
- Software File Name: maxthon_18.104.22.1680_x64.rar
- File size: 86 MB
- Developers: Maxthon
System Requirements For Maxthon 6
- Operating system: Win 7, 8, 10
- Free hard disk space: 500
- Installed memory: 512 MB
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core processor or better
download Maxthon 6
Click the button below to download a free installation of Maxthon 6. This is a complete standalone installation of Maxthon 6 for Windows, which has excellent support for both x86 and x64 architectures.
Archive password: 123