Download the free installation of the full version of Mouse Rate Checker for Windows. The Mouse Speed Checker informs users about mouse performance by displaying the sample rate as you move the cursor, as well as the normal sample rate.
Mouse Speed Checker overview
Mouse Speed Checker is serious software that tells users how often mouse position is sent to other applications. In other words, the app comes in a nice, lightweight package that doesn’t require any configuration to work. This helps users examine the mouse sample rate and see if improvements are needed. Its interface is very compact and easy to use. This factor is of great importance when users use tools or kits at high frame rates.
If users are using a custom driver or alternative application to improve responsiveness, this tool should be used to test its effectiveness. Real world problems can be verified by launching the Mouse Rate Checker application and moving the mouse cursor anywhere on the screen. Ultimately, Mouse Speed Tester provides a means of saving test results by comparing a variety of improvements in mouse speed.
Features of check mouse speed
- This little program processes and displays the sample rate of the mouse.
- Describes the information sent by the mouse to the computer.
- Helps users find a collection of utilities like mouse resource page, 3D game sites, etc.
- Explore the real improvements by running the Mouse Speed Checker.
- Take multiple shots to check the current frequency
- It just doesn’t require customization
Technical details of the mouse speed test program
- Program Name: Mouse Speed Checker
- Software File Name: mouserate.zip
- File size: 1 MB
- Developers: Tscherwitschke
System Requirements for Mouse Speed Checker
Mouse Speed Checker 1.1 download full
Click the button below to download your free installation of Mouse Rate Checker. This is a complete standalone installation of Mouse Rate Checker for Windows, which has excellent support for both x86 and x64 architectures.