Download a free installation of the full version of PDFsam for Windows. PDFsam is a simple and straightforward package that supports PDF-based files by dividing, combining, and extracting specific components.
PDFsam is the ideal choice for PDF-based file classification because it provides ease of use and determines the reasons why users choose the application. This app is best for users who want to complete basic tasks with an impressive PDF tool. Many of its tools focus on both the user interface and the calendar. All modules are configured and organized in the new sidebar, and the rest of the space is adjusted for file management.
To quickly merge files, users should make sure to add and select the expected merge options, specify the output path, and click Run. After completing the entire procedure, a new menu appears next to the Run button. Therefore, the menu enables users to quickly perform split, rotate, and extract tasks. All in all, PDFsam is honored in its name, providing users with well-equipped and basic PDF tools..
- Open source software designed to split, combine and extract PDF files.
- Allows users to easily distribute PDF files
- Concatenate them together, discard to make the resulting file smaller
- Create new bookmarks for each PDF file
- Undo the renaming or merge files in a new way
- Add a table of contents to the beginning of the generated PDF
- Create a list of interactive recordings and easily browse the combined PDFs.
Technical details PDFsam
- Program name: PDFsam -PDF Split and Merge
- Software File Name: pdfsam-4.2.5.rar
- File size: 55 MB
- Developers: PDFSam
System requirements for PDFsam
- Operating system: Win 7, 8, 10
- Free hard disk space: 200
- Installed memory: 512 MB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or newer
download PDFsam 4
Click the button below to download the free PDFsam installation. This is a complete, standalone installation of PDFsam for Windows that has excellent support for both x86 and x64 architectures.
Archive password: 123