Download the free setup of the full version program of Projectlibre for Windows. ProjectLibre’s goal is to guarantee free and open source project execution software worldwide.
Projectlibre is useful software that corroborates free and open source project execution software. Provides a wide range of project management options for teams in specific browsers. Teams can work together and manage projects together from anywhere in the world. It has a command interface that requires minimal knowledge when it comes to operating the program with certain parameters. It is having a related disruptive impact as Google Docs did with Microsoft Word. You may also like
However, the software management has specialized enterprise licenses from the extended Microsoft Project, including all the basic software that is required to be licensed on the Microsoft stack. In short, Projectlibre intelligently opens existing MS Project files and helps users and teams manage different projects from anywhere in the world with the ease of business.
- A software that validates free and open source project execution software.
- Extend open source-based desktop software through cloud management anywhere
- Provides a multi-user, multi-project team solution
- Manage an all-inclusive project portfolio on a shared platform
- Offers a cloud-based portfolio dashboard to manage projects
- It enables teams to manage projects remotely from anywhere in the world.
- It allows teams and users to manage all projects collaboratively.
- Extends the ProjectLibre-based desktop across universal and multi-project resource pools
Projectlibre technical details
- Software name: Projectlibre for Windows
- Software file name: projectlibre-1.9.3.rar
- File size: 64 MB
- Developers: Projectlibre
System requirements for Projectlibre
- Operating system: Win 10
- Free hard disk space:
- Installed memory:
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
Projectlibre 1.9.3 Free Download
Click the button below to download the free Projectlibre setup. It is a complete offline setup of Projectlibre for Windows and has excellent support for x86 and x64 architectures.
Archive password: 123